THE BIG CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN-WITH SANTA’S LITTLE HELPERS 2011
Well, It’s now December the last month of Santa’s Little Helpers, So… to finish on a bang, I’ve created the awesome ‘Big Christmas countdown’
Every day up in-till Christmas we will be doing the big countdown, which means bringing you guys awesome articles, tips, events, christmas inspirations and… yes, prizes, “How cool is that?”
Here’s a taster of some of the countdown Competitions with the first kicking off on the 1st December.
- Win £100 worth of Argos gift vouchers (STARTS TODAY THE 1ST OF DECEMBER) CLOSED
- Win a beautiful ‘Janod Confetti Piano’ from VupBaby (Worth £54.99) a beautiful Christmas present CLOSED
- Win Ben 10 DVD
- Win 2 night stay in the Holiday inn for a family of 4 plus timmy time dvds and apps for runners up Ends 5th January 2012
- Win One of 5 Jack and Holly pre-school DVDs Ends 30th December 2011
- Win One of 2 New Kids Dyson Ball upright hovers from Casdon Ends 22nd December 2011
- Win One of 2 Talking self checkout till and scanner from Casdon Ends 30th December 2011
- Win Prizes from Clinton Cards
- Win Flip & Tip Fred from WOW Toys Ends 5th January 2012
- Win Mix and Fix Mike WOW Toys Closed
- Win an Official Tekkers Hoody Closed
- Win MyWay SpinBrush’s Ends 3rd Jan 2012
- Win Stocking fillers for toddlers (Peppa Pig & Ben & Holly DVD’s) Closed
- Win fantastic board games Ends on the 10th January 2012
PLUS WE WILL FEATURE… Christmas crafts, tips, food & recipes, the hottest christmas events, party fashion, ideas and inspiration, plus the continuation of Santa’s Little helpers and there fabulous reviews!
You will uncover a host of fabulous reviews from the three little helpers and given one of the Little helpers is on the autism spectrum, we intend to continue highlighting all the developmental benefits of the toys and gadgets that enter our wish list!
- Kids Cruz from Mookie toys
- The all NEW Mini micro with removable seat
- Toys from Casdon
- WOW toys review
- More from Argos
- Plus more
SUPPORT A CHARITY THIS CHRISTMAS
Look out for posts 4 recommended Charities to support this Christmas’ (Don’t be alarmed you may not need to donate a penny)!
AUTISM & CHRISTMAS
Special features & Articles aimed at parents of children on the autism spectrum.
Keep your eyes peeled guys, there are lots of these to come!
Post :” Mum your Christmas presents belong in the trash” (23 days till Christmas)
Post: Preparing my child with Aspergers for a festive family break (17 days till Christmas)
DISCOUNTS, SALES AND PROMOTIONS
Discount codes, where to shop and sales I’ve spotted (If it’s a not to be missed early January Sale, I’ll be sure to let you know)
EVENTS THIS CHRISTMAS
What magical events are happening this Christmas (as we hear we will share)
Great Christmas Crafts, given we find the time🙂
CHRISTMAS FOOD & RECIPES
I’m no domestic goddess but I try. Look out for the first post on the inspiration and ideas gain from Sainsbury’s and the BBC Good Food Show.
Hot Christmas party wear!
So with lots going on be sure not to miss out!
ALL ARTICLES AND COMPETITIONS WILL RUN ON THE MAIN HOME PAGE BUT WILL BE LINKED TO THIS PAGE, ALL PROMOTIONS, SALES INFO, EVENTS, ETC WILL BE PUBLISHED DIRECTLY ON THE PAGE.
SANTA’S LITTLE HELPERS WISH LIST
The wish list can be found in the sidebar of blog appearing in Alphabetical order.
All reviews of the items in the wish list can be found HERE