Tag Archives: unsafe living


2 May

img_0135img_01311As we all slept so peacefully in our beds we were woken by a loud (very loud) bang. OMG our whole living room ceiling was now a whole cloud of smoke, that filled the house. Yes the ceiling had fallen down. The dust made it hard to see or Breath The children were screaming. Then it happened! the cloud of dust had set of the smoke alarms. SENSORY OVERLOAD.  Little man was screaming, he hates the noise of the smoke alarms. This plus all the other goings on was well to much for him. Alice my little girl was also taking the whole thing badly. She was just to scared to remain in the house and was picked up at 4am by my mum.                                                                Well my newly decorated living room was now a danger zone. Lucky nobody was hurt. The housing told us it was unsafe to enter the living room. GREAT! We also had a gas leak last Tuesday and have been living with no gas. I have been informed that they are not fixing  the gas to Tuesday next week, As for the ceiling they want me to wait to the 13Th of may! So I’m unable to enter my kitchen that leads off my living room and I’m living with no gas. Did I ask to move out to the work is completed ? Of course I did! I was told NO. So despite the health dangers that face me and the children ( one of which has Aspergers ) I am still refused help!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Well I’m not the kind of person to sit back and cry. I phoned the papers and they have agreed to take some pictures of our house 🙂 Take a look and let me know what you think!

%d bloggers like this: