I was recently tagged by the lovely Jennifer, an awesome talented blogger, who blogs over at Jbmumofone to give you my 7×7 low down.
First I must share the seven top blog posts, I’ve read over the last week (please bear in mind this has sat unpublished a good week, due to careers brain)!
Next, I’m to share 7 things about me that you don’t know already (if that’s actually possible)!
Lastly, I’m to share the meme love and tag another blogger, who hopefully isn’t already tagged (if I’m lucky)!
Ok… here it goes… the seven blog post I’ve enjoyed this week!
1) Kate Vyktorian wrote about her amazing experience as an attendee at the Elle Style Awards 2012, over on her blog Snugglebubbly. Yes, this jammy blogger bagged herself a ticket to this celeb fest as a result of her recreation of a red carpet look, with the use of items from the Next directory… Lucky girl!
2) Lexy from Mammywoo in her emotional, yet inspiring post, ‘Forgiveness with extra cheese’
3) Angela, a talented new mummy blogger wrote a beautiful post of love, dedicated to her 9-year-old son, in the post, ‘A letter to my loved one’s – Part one”
4) Autism Mums & Dads is a brand new blog displaying some talented, inspiring words. I read the post, “Everything but the kitchen sink” and had to share!
5) From Fun to Mum, the funniest post I’ve read all yet, let alone week. If you haven’t read, “The Day That Shit Happened” I’d run off and read it now!
6) Bluecrisps, a fellow parent to a child with autism wrote the post, “Does this buggy cause offence” when speaking how our societies ignorance get going when she takes here daughter out and about in her special needs buggy. It’s a strong message from an empowering parent of a child with a hidden disability.
7) “Missing my Grandad” a beautiful post written by “a mummy too” as her weekly gallery post. Filled with emotion and love, it’s a really lovely piece.
Next: Seven things you may not already know about me!
- I hate eggs, any type but the chocolate type
- As well as my love for writing, I spend time drawing and painting too.
- I own so many shoes, that they need their own wardrobe
- I did plastering and brick-laying at college and passed my first and only exams on the two subjects (no bloke tells me it’s a man’s job)!
- I laugh when Nervous
- I’m rubbish at icing fairy cakes
- I’ve been in a relationship for 15 years and I’m only 29 years old… Goodness me!
- Lastly, I tag
The lovely Kylie Hodges over at “Not even a bag of sugar” to list her 7×7