Fancy sponsoring an award winning blog
to attend the parent blogging event of the year?
As an avid parenting blogger of 3 years, who is passionate about her blog, I like to attend the big name conferences in order to gain tips and inspiration on all aspects of blogging and the world of social media.
That’s why in June 2012 I hope to attend the biggest of them all “Britmums live”
This two-day conference is solely dedicated to the British parenting blogger & its audience and will attract some 500 attendees. Britmums live is run by the UK’s largest parent blogging network of more than 3,000 influential and engaged bloggers and is set to make a massive impression on the blogosphere.
What with some fantastic top name bloggers all set to attend and some high-profile speakers, such as Sarah brown and Ruby wax its the ideal time to connect with bloggers.
So… If you’re a brand looking for a way to get noticed, sponsoring an influential, well established blogger who knows how to network could be the way forward.
Having been sponsored to attend events such as Cybermummy 2011 (sponsor, Londontown.com) and the Mad blog awards 2011 (sponsor, OptiBac Probiotic’s) which I was chuffed to have won the Mad blog awards most inspiring blogger of 2011, I can promise that your brand would be very well represented.
If you are looking for a parent/mummy blogger who has a good reputation with some big name brands (Argos, Sainsbury’s & Micro scooter just to name a few) with the addition of an influential reach within both the parenting and special needs communities, then I just might be your blogger!
WHAT CAN I OFFER IN EXCHANGE FOR SPONSORSHIP?
- ▪ A professional blogger/brand relationship with all terms of the agreed sponsorship fulfilled within the agreed time scales.
- ▪ I will only acquire the one sponsorship meaning it will be only your brand/company I represent
- ▪ I can wear branded clothing with your brand/company logo (t-shirts, badges etc…) on the day of the conference
- ▪ Your brand will be mentioned in conjunction with all my post relating to the Britmums live 2012 event here on the blog. Post will then be blasted out to some 2,2oo twitter followers and over 5,000 Facebookers (as well as a number of other parenting and blogger networks)
- ▪ Tweets & RT about your brand and any promotions competition’s you may currently be running
- ▪ A full length detailed introductory post introducing you as my Brit Mum’s Live sponsor 2012
- ▪ I would be happy to review and share my opinions on any of your products here on the blog (happy to discuss any request for video reviews of the brands product)
- ▪ Would be happy to run any relevant competition’s for my sponsor here on the blog
- ▪ Brand Logo with attached link to your website featured in my blogs sidebar for the period of one year, with an additional mention in the brands we work with listing (remains on the blog indefinitely)
- Mentioned as my sponsor on my business cards which will be handed out by myself at the event
- An article or guest post on your blog/website (topics can be discussed prior to sponsorship agreement being made)
- Mentions and reviews on my sister blog which launched this month and already proving a success.
I am also open to discussion on any request you may wish to make as to form a sponsorship that is tailored to suit us both.
WHAT WOULD I REQUIRE FROM YOU AND YOUR BRAND?
- ▪ Cost of conference ticket which currently stands at £49.99 + £2 booking fee, although this is an introductory price that may slightly rise dependent on how soon ticket is purchased before the event
- ▪ One nights hotel accommodation following the first day’s conference (remember this is a two-day event) No more than £150.00 (maybe less depends on prices at time of booking
I think that’s a pretty awesome deal and a great opportunity for some great exposure at a low-cost.
If your interested in becoming the sponsor of an award-winning blog, then don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to send you my media kit containing all that need to know information such as states, reach, testimonials, Wikio/ebuzzing klout scores, blogging achievements and more.
Please feel free to email any questions you may have and I’ll be sure to answer them the best I can.
Email Claire Louise at: email@example.com or find me on twitter as @clairelouise82
- Jennifer Howze: Blogging Predictions For 2012 (huffingtonpost.co.uk)
- The kind of news that really tests my pelvic floor muscles (mammasaurus.wordpress.com)